Target audiences have common qualities in behavior and demographics.
A profile based around these two criteria create ways to market to consumers. There are many types of target audiences like purchase intent, interests, and subcultures.
To find a target audience for your brand involves five steps:
- First perform research on marketing data with tools like Google Analytics.
- Second, develop and initial profile that is used to target blog content.
- Third, analyze social media performance using analytic tools like Facebook Insights.
- Fourth review performance of website based around target audience.
- Finally, engage with target audience on social media avenues.
3 Key Points from the article:
- Age, gender and location all factor into why business are interested in you
- Marketing campaigns are quite complex and require strategic planning to be considered successful based on metrics
- Google has a powerful analytical platform that can drive comprehensive knowledge of your incoming data
“Buyer personas are a representative overview of a business’s ideal customer, drawn from data that makes up a target audience,” says Kayla Carmicheal, a staff writer for HubSpot.
#TargetAudience, #LeadGeneration, #ContentMarketing