6 Important ingredients to make sure your B2B Influencer Marketing is successful:
- A documented influencer marketing strategy,
- Software to identify and manage influences,
- A focus on industry experts and analysts,
- Always on influencer engagement,
- Co-creation of interactive content and
- Publishing blog content.
“Engaging influences creates a competitive advantage for B2B brands.” Rani Mani, from Adobe, says, “influences industry expertise lends credibility that results in convincing and converting your target audience.”