Marketing automation was once reserved for only the financially most successful businesses.
How can marketing automation help you today?
A-M-I-Ltd (AMI) helps you to automate your marketing and sales engagement. Hence, through automation you could generate more leads, close more deals, and better measure marketing success.
Our company will deliver professional marketing automation strategies that increase ROI.
By leveraging marketing automation, your sales and marketing teams can work closely to automate and optimize your leads. This can be done as they move from the top of the funnel, down to the bottom, where sales are made.
Marketing Automation set up by AMI helps you to:
- Generate and convert more leads
- Qualify and prioritize leads
- Shorten sales cycles
- Nurture leads to a ‘sales-ready’ state
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Increase business from existing customers
- Report the success of campaigns
Automation helps marketing departments save time and resources through automation software solutions that makes it simple to manage all campaigns. Marketing campaigns run more on autopilot while clients spend time on things they need to do to become more successful.
Modules of automated AMI marketing campaigns include:
- Advanced Email Marketing: You can create beautiful emails using pre-formatted templates or a simple, visual editor. Plus, you can run A/B testing, view rendering reports, and test against spam filters. In addition to that, you can broadcast e-mail now, or schedule them for automatic delivery later. Track your success. The AMI system makes sure our clients won’t lose 40% to 60% daily of their investment in digital marketing (which is still the average across businesses!) The intelligent follow-up system doubles our client’s sales by nurturing potential clients to the point where they are ready to become a client.
- Lead Nurturing: Set-up personalized, automated engagement campaigns that allow to focus on leads while preventing early-stage leads from slipping through the system. When potential customers come to our client’s website our system instantly and automatically engages with that potential customer. Don’t worry if (s)he is not ready yet to buy on their first visit to the website. We bring back to the client’s website ONLY those that have shown enough interest in what our client is selling.
- Lead Scoring and Grading: Don’t waste your time chasing down dead contacts. Know who’s showing interest in you, and follow up with only those meeting your ideal customer profile. Focus on those who are currently showing enough interest in your products and services.
- Prospect Activity Tracking: Understand each customer’s interest, and use alerts to know who to follow up with and close in real time. Tracking and split-testing, professional targeting methods for ideal clients, and the use of award-winning software increase the campaign ROIs continuously.
- Forms and Landing Pages: Easily collect prospect information using forms and custom landing pages.
A-M-I was founded by Karl zu Ortenburg and has SMB midsize business clients mainly in the English speaking countries. We have worked with enterprise size companies as well but feel that we can help midsize and smaller companies even better to achieve outstanding results fast.
As a Digital Marketing Expert and Systems Integrator, Karl focuses on getting businesses to succeed with their online marketing. Karl and his team build modules to profitably automate online marketing to a great extent. Our AIM system (AIM) finds potential customers currently searching for products or services like the ones our clients are selling. We make sure that these customers are interesting to our clients.
Karl zu Ortenburg, has been the managing director of A-M-I-Ltd, a London and Munich, based digital marketing consultancy. The company has abundantly existed for over 10 years now. Karl has worked with companies such as Bertelsmann, Random House Publishing, Philips, Dow Chemical, Deutsche Bank etc.. He has also worked with a range of clients, from smaller entrepreneurs, to business owners who made over $200 million in 3 years. Before this, he was the CEO of a UK based, FSA registered corporate finance firm for TMT (technology media and telecoms) finance.”
KARL zu Ortenburg says: “Why do I do what I do? Simply because I enjoy what I do and because I believe that if more people succeed with what they really enjoy doing, it will be better for everyone. If you want to know more about my personal and business background click this link.”
A-M-I, Palladia, 288 Bishops Gate, London EC2M 4QP, United Kingdom