We have all heard the axiom work smarter, not harder, and that can apply to content too.
Odds are you have already created some fabulous content and would love to re-purpose it as gated content, but you’re stuck in a loop of creating more content to lead browsers to the original content and it goes on ad infinitum.
Time to bust out.
You want to create a content bonanza that will be a source for those looking for a specific topic. Find one amidst your content already created that is hot, and liable to draw business. Find other influencers with content that works with your content. Together you can create an e-book, a webinar, a downloadable file, the ideas are endless. Simply having links to each others content is a way to start.
- Repurpose plan in a nutshell
- Identify a core topic
- Choose your format
- Roundup blog post
- One-click download shared by all the partners
- “Best of” e-book
- Live webinar series
- Build your pitch
- Find great partners in your network
- Create the product
- Launch and promote
- When your blog posts and social content makes you anxious about having content that are not creating enough leads, we have a new way that is more effective.
- Before implementing these steps, you have to think who your partners will be and how you and your partners will share leads from collaborative content.
- The first step is to find a core topic for which you have high value content, which brands are interested in and which users likely need.
Do you want more leads or qualified leads? I know, you really want both. Your lead goal is something to consider as you choose your partners and define the project because you want to cast a wide net but still attract the best leads you can.
[social_quote duplicate=”yes” align=”default”]”In the end, the plan you come up with depends on your time and resources and how ambitious you want to be. The most important thing is to have great partners to help maximize exposure.”[/social_quote]
Service: Lead Generation
Read more: https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2018/05/create-gated-content/