The single biggest issue for B2B revenue growth remains lead generation: increasing lead quality and quantity. This analysis into the most popular posts gives a glimpse into what subjects readers found most relevant.
Here is our list of the 10 most popular lead generation posts for B2B last year:
- #1: Who should own lead generation for a complex sale?
- #2: Why customer advocacy should be at the heart of your marketing
- #3: Lead Nurturing: 5 Useful Tactics to Get More Opportunities
- #4: New B2B Persona Research from Salesforce and LinkedIn Study
- #5: How customer-hero stories help you connect emotionally and sell better
- #6: Stuck on words: how can marketing connect with customers better?
- #7: Seven Tips to Boost Lead Nurturing Email Results
- #8: How to do lead management that improves conversion
- #9: Getting sales enablement right to increase results
- #10: How to Improve Lead Routing to Skyrocket Sales
The list above shows that increasing conversion, understanding customer motivation, managing and nurturing leads better, and improving sales performance are important topics on the minds of readers.
- Connecting and building trust with buyers has never been harder.
- That’s why we need to go beyond rational-logic based marketing to understand how our customers feel.
- [social_quote duplicate=”yes” align=”default”]Empathy is not just a “soft” skill, it’s an incredibly powerful tool to understand customer motivation and increase lead conversion.[/social_quote]
Read more: https://www.b2bleadblog.com/2018/01/10-popular-b2b-lead-generation-blog-posts-2017.html